Superior performance and design.
The torque wrench JDTorque®, patent pending, has been designed and developed both for surgical and prosthetic use.
- Torque measurement from 10 to 80 Ncm (with intervals of 5 Ncm)
- Usable with every implant system with an appropriate adapter
- Usable as torque wrench or fixed wrench
- Manufactured in PEEK, an innovative polymer that adds elasticity, mechanical resistance, lightness to the possibility to undergo thousands of sterilization cycles at temperatures up to 134°C without changing its mechanical characteristics
- One instrument both for surgical and prosthetic use
- Ergonomic design
- Do not require any assembling or disassembling procedure allowing to economize time during the care and maintenance operations